Live-Online-Seminar: Intercultural Teamwork and Collaboration
In today's interconnected world, the ability to work effectively in diverse and multicultural teams is a critical skill for professional success. This webinar will help you to identify the skills necessary to manage the complexity of intercultural teamwork.
We will introduce different strategies to positively shape intercultural cooperation, because teams that use the potential of diversity are often more successful.
Contents of the Live-Online-Seminar:
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Effective intercultural communication
- Avoiding typical mistakes in multicultural teams
- Knowing and understanding your colleagues
- Promoting effective teamwork
- Q & A session
Speaker: Sandra Adam