Live-Online-Seminar: Successful Career Start
In this seminar, you will receive important tips for planning your career, regardless of whether you want to start it in Germany or another country. You will get ideas and suggestions on how to make the most of your study time by making important contacts and acquiring additional qualifications. In addition, you will receive suggestions for your application documents and your career entry as well as some tips on how you can best master cultural challenges. In sum, we will discuss typical mistakes that should be avoided at all costs when starting your career.
Contents of the seminar at a glace:
- Background knowledge on career planning: How to make the best career start?
- Managing the application process professionally
- Tips on job application documents (differences between Germany and other countries)
- Preparation for the selection process (telephone / video interview and face-to-face interview)
- Dealing with cultural challenges
- Typical mistakes to avoid
- Question/answer session
Speaker: Sandra Adam